Dec 4, 2010

Ouch.....


argh..... today dad woke me up early (10.30a.m.) ask me help him search somethings on the internet. =.= disturb my beautiful sleep. but thanks to him, at least, im not totally late for my tuition. ate ONLY a packet of UNHEALTHY maggi mee, quickly bath and off to Muntaz. how sad, it was a boring class today until i realised i forget to do my homework :p and of course, as always, got away without being noticed. XD haha,thats the best part about being in a big class. ltr after that i followed shaun to badminton. OH YA, b4 that, dad ask me not to play badminton three times a week for the month =.= which i already planned well and he ruined it. how sad :'( i need to improve leh.... my performance have been deteriorating since the start of final year exam... anyway, TODAY IS A PAINFUL DAY!!

my whole body hurts leh!!! mayb coz last thursday's game at prima, with i fell alot, argh getting the "fruit" out of it now.... im having hell times whenever i : hold my racquet, walking, running, jumping, stretching, bending, turning, swinging, sleeping, ok practically everything.... now, after training today, i need my left hand to support my right hand if i want to raise it a little higher =.='' even putting my hand on the table is a painful job

after training, came home, and then : BATH and SLEEP (of course) tired, eyes bengkak d coz not enuf sleep :P went out to dinner with dad only, menu of the day : nasi lemak with tea xD nice one~ mummy went out with friends while my er jie went for dinner with her bf's family. back home, and sleep again. haha

BTW, my parents allowed me to join the sungai chua food and sports center tournament ^^ 18 december!! 2 weeks to prepare myself, this time at least let me enter 3rd round :'( still traumatized by my previous attempts and not much of confidence this time.... RELAX and PLAY. I CAN DO IT!! :D

wow, i took almost 2 hour to complete this post..... to many errors occured. will update this blog as daily as possible :P fyi, it will only be my daily stories and moods, no sexual content nor information of my love life** xD ty



** terms and condition apply

No comments:

Post a Comment