Dec 9, 2010

Nightmare came true!!



haiyo....
tmr have to go see teacher at skul....
AGAIN =.=
this time even worse
have to see a whole gang of teacher
really spoil my mood for tmr
hate them la...
why am i the one choosen to be the kambing korban eh?

today WAS a nice day :p
until my dad told me i have to go school tmr of course
today again was a neutral day
ntg happened
finally i managed to move myself to start doing holiday homework
which is copying essay
given by beloved Muntaz teacher
15 essay a T.T
until now did 4 ONLY
my friend finished d leh

orang gila =.=

just now copy essay
i saw the line
"Malaysia semakin disegani oleh kawan dan lawan.
Dari semasa ke semasa, imej Malaysia semakin tersohor."
then i remember the time when i at cambodia
we met a French tourist
he ask us where we from
Us : we are from Malaysia, u know?
Frenchy : Err, no. where is that?
Us : u know Thailand?
Frenchy : ya
Us : u know singapore?
Frenchy : of course
Us : Malaysia is situated between them

==''
like that also can....
kena jack...

HAIYO,,,,,,,,,,,
TMR HOW?!
I HAVE NTG TO DO
I WISH THERE'S SUMTHING FUN FOR ME TO DO

ETC, DATING?
IM SO LONELY!!!
HAHA :p

i had 2 times of nightmare on the same day
the third is a real life nightmare =.=''

2 comments: